Update Your Social Media Profile Pictures:
Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month is a time to mobilize supporters and let the public know about a progressive, life-threatening disease, including those who may be living with pulmonary hypertension (PH), but may not be diagnosed yet. Here are some simple ways that you can take action.
- Take the Challenge! Acknowledge someone for an act of kindness and show that #AHeartCures.
- Share this short #Heart2CurePH PSA on Facebook or Twitter.
- Advocate for people living with PH by emailing, calling, or visiting your Members of Congress.
- Request a Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month proclamation by contacting your local officials.
- Update your Facebook banner to let people know that November is Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month!
Organizing an event in your community and need support from the Pulmonary Hypertension Association? Contact us.
Funding from Actelion supports PHA’s Awareness Month efforts.